Using marking lasers is economic, when it comes to precisely and durably mark smallest components up to larger parts.
The benefits of laser marking
- Focusing in smallest spaces, as laser beams allow enormous energies to be bundled.
- Flexibility, as both metal and plastic parts can be marked with lasers. Even in places that are difficult to access.
- High marking speed, as strongly focused light does not have to overcome mechanical resistance.
- No mechanical force on components, as heat energy is used without direct contact.
- High durability, as laser marking is insensitive to acids or alkalis, UV radiation, heat and abrasion.
cab marking lasers are designed for a wide range of applications. Laser marking allows stationary marking on metal or plastic parts in various industries:
- Medtech: For example machine-readable codes on medical or surgical instruments. According to the guidelines for "Unique Device Identification".
- Aerospace: Datamatrix codes on all strategic component parts, such as turbine components.
- Electronics: For quality assurance with permanent codes and alpha-numeric characters on PCBs, terminals, switches and others.
- Automotive: Laser marked codes for traceability of automotive components and assemblies. Allows marking contents including production data, date as well as serial, part and lot numbers, and others.
CLICK HERE AND DISCOVER THE WORLD OF XENON LASER MARKERS